Powder & Paste
Digestive Health and Immune Support To Help Raise Healthy, Fast Growing Fawns
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally-occurring microorganisms
Every fawn is valuable! It is critical to provide support for a healthy digestive system to help produce healthy, fast growing fawns that become adults that meet your performance goals!
Fawn Arrival™ contains ingredients designed to support a fawn’s natural immunity and help maintain a healthy digestive system in young deer.
Fawn Arrival Products Contain The Following Key Ingredients
- Encrypt®, an innovative source of soluble and insoluble fibers to help maintain a normal, healthy digestive system and support the protective mucous lining of the gut
- Contains both egg yolk and whole egg proteins
- Micro-encapsulated direct-fed microbial cultures to supply beneficial micro-organisms that occur naturally in the GI tract of healthy animals
- Essential oils & Yucca schidigera (flavoring)
- Includes psyllium seed and vitamins that work with the other key ingredients to support a healthy digestive system and help maintain a healthy, functioning immune system.
Fawn Arrival is available in two easy-to-use forms designed to fit your operation.
Fawn Arrival Powder is perfect for bottle fed fawns. 1, 150 gm pouch will feed, following label directions, 5 fawns for 14 days.
Fawn Arrival paste, in a convenient 15 gm paste tube, for giving to fawns left on their mother.
For optimum results, give according to label directions at birth and during the first few weeks of life to support a healthy GI tract and help grow healthy fawns and large adults.
For more information, click on the links below: